Social Locker Premium Plugin For WordPress
Social Locker Premium Plugin for WordPress – Do you continue to place social buttons on every page of your website, but visitors don’t like share your content as often as you would want?
You should give people a reason why they need to click on social buttons on your website. Even if people really like your content, website or fan page, they don?t click the buttons because they don?t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic.
Read More From My Site
- What is SEO? Why SEO Important?
- Yoast SEO Premium Plugin For WordPress
- DroidSQLi Hack Website Using SQL Injection
- Remove WordPress Memory Exhausted Error
People need something extra to spark their interests and drive them to action.
Ask people to pay with a Like/Tweet/+1 to get access to your content, to get a discount, to download, to read an ending of your article, to watch a video or to view a funny picture. And social buttons will start to work as it should be!
Social Locker is a WP plugin that locks your most valuable site content behind a set of social buttons until the visitor likes, shares, +1s or tweets your page. It helps to improve social performance of your website, get more likes/shares, build quality followers and attract more traffic from social networks.
1. Drive Social Traffic: Social Locker will add systematically viral traffic to your website, your opt-in funnel or your sales-page. When users share or tweet your page to get access to the content you locked, their friends see it and some of them will visit your website. That will repeat again and again.
2. Build Quality Fans & Followers: Every blogger and internet entrepreneur knows how difficult it is to get fans and followers, especially for new websites with a low budget.
- 20 Best Hacking Apps For Android Part – 4
- What Is WordPress Plugin Full Explain
- Wanna locker Android User Wanna Cry
- How To Downgrade WordPress To A Previous Version
Get every visitor from your site to follow you. Keep in contact with your audience and build loyalty. Just lock some valued content and tell visitors that the locked content is available only for your fans and followers.
3. Improve SEO Ranking: Google’s search algorithm takes over 200 factors into consideration when determining which results to show for a search query and in what order. Social media are one of the most important factors in their algorithm and has a significant influence on how a site ranks in a search.