Primo iPhone Data Recovery is an entirely new & safe iPhone data recovery tool working on both PC and Mac computer with all iPhones, iPads and iPods including the newest iPhone 7/7 Plus. Aiming for the latest iOS 10 users, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is elaborately designed and developed by PrimoSync to recover mis-deleted, damaged or lost iPhone data.
How To Retrieve Deleted Photos From iPhone
To help you get a better understanding of this iPhone data recovery tool, here are a few key benefits of it that grab your attention:
- Support recovering up to 25 types of iOS data and files, covering Personal data, Media data and even App data/attachments.
- Retrieve data via 3 reliable modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backups, Recover from iCloud Backups.
- Get lost data back to iPhone directly for instant use like contacts, messages, voicemail, reminders, notes and safari history/book.
- Recover data to PC/Mac computer in suitable format like HTML, TEXT, CSV, VCF, etc.
- The iOS Repair Tools helps fix your stuck iPhone from black screen, white Apple logo or continuous reboot loop due to failed upgrade or jailbreak.
- Completely support iPhone7/7 Plus and iOS 10.
Back to our topic on recovering deleted photos from iPhone! Even though Apple’s iTunes and iCloud might help, you have to make a full backup and sync all categories of your iPhone. In this way, plenty of meaningless contents will return to your iPhone. With Primo iPhone Data Recovery, you can selectively recover lost data from iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
How to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus?
Step1. Download Primo iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, install and launch it.
Step2. Connect your iPhone 7 to computer with an USB cable, select Recover from iOS Device and click Next button.
Step3. Select and preview the photos you want to restore.Step4. Click Recover to retrieve them.
Once you recovered deleted photos to your computer you are able to sync them to your iPhone 7/7 Plus. Meanwhile, to increase the chances of retrieving the mis-deleted photos, you better stop using your iPhone until your missing data get recovered. If you frequently perform it, your iPhone data/disk will be overwritten with a higher chance. Follow our tutorial to recover deleted photos from iPhone 7 and give it a try right now!