Convert Text File To Audio File
Convert Text File To Audio File Hello visitors i am Blogger Ashok Punetha, i am writing blog since 3 year, I received many many messages about “how to convert text file to audio file”, so today i am write this amazing post.
Note From Admin: We need a 20 Author for this website, who have previously write a for any WordPress or blogger blog & have a knowledge of how to write post in blog, we pay to every Author. We pay 60 Rupees for every 20 post. If any visitor interested in writing a posts for this site so please send a mail to email@example.com or send a message “Author” space “Your Name” space “Email ID” to 8505977702.
So, let’s start..
We are living in a digital age where we just can’t keep ourselves away from the computers and smartphones. Without computers, smartphone & technology life in incomplete, so today i am tell about one amazing software which is very helpful for you.
Official Link: [button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=”http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm”][/button]
Steps to convert a text file into an audio format.
- Install & Open the program and click on ‘File Menu‘. Now click on ‘Open‘ to choose the text file to convert into audio format or you can manually type your text in text box.
- Press F8 to play the text file to check the default speech and pitch rate.
- Customise the rate of speech, pitch and diction playing with the controls shown in the below picture.
- You can save you final results, click ‘Save as audio‘ in ‘File Menu‘ to save the text file in the audio format.
- Open the audio file in any media player of your choice to listen to the output.
- Carding Credit Card Hacking Full Explain
- How to hack Facebook using phone number
- Google Just Killed What Might Be The Biggest Android Ad Fraud Ever
- NASA Internet Connection Speed Is 13,000 Times Faster Than Yours
We converted a 600 word text file and the software took just 3 seconds to convert the file in audio format. The results were good and easily understandable. The software also allows you to control the output speech with the help of standard play-pause-stop buttons found on the toolbar near the top of Balabolka UI. The text file can be saved as a WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG or WMA file by selecting “File – Save Audio File” or “File- Split and Convert to Audio Files” from the “File” menu.
Moreover, Balabolka can also save the synchronized text in external LRC files or in MP3 tags inside the audio files. Play the audio file in media players and the text will be displayed synchronously at the same way, as lyrics for songs or subtitles in a movie.