Hello friends i am back with one new amazing & helpful tutorials, i am received many emial & comments regarding to “HOW DO I SEE A WI-FI PASSWORD ON A WINDOWS 10 PC”, so i am write this post, i hope that you like this post, if you like so please subscribe or make a donation. [wp_paypal button=”donate” name=”Donation”]
“How do I see a Wi-Fi password on a Windows 10 PC?”
If you are trying to see the password for the network that you’re currently connected to, follow these steps:
- Right-click the network icon on the toolbar and select “open network and sharing center.”
- In the resulting window, click “Change adapter settings,” right-click on the Wi-Fi network, and select “status” on the drop-down menu.
- In the resulting pop-up window, select “Wireless Properties,” then click on the Security tab.
- You should see a check box beside “show characters.” Check this box to reveal your password. (Note: Windows 10 refers to this as a network security key instead of a password.)
If you’re looking up a Wi-Fi network that is out of range, you’ll have to use a command prompt, which is easier than it sounds:
- Open command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
- Then, type the following command:
netsh wlan show profile
- This command will list every Wi-Fi profile that you’ve ever connected to. To reveal the password of a specific network, type the following command, substituting “NETWORK NAME” with the Wi-Fi network you’re looking up:
netsh wlan show profile “NETWORK NAME” key=clear
You’ll see your Wi-Fi password in ‘key content,’ under security settings.
If you like this tutorials so please make a little donation & support me. [wp_paypal button=”donate” name=”Donation”]
Find your Wi-Fi password | Wireless password or security key, How to Find Your WiFi Password in Windows 10, How To View Passwords For WiFi Networks In Windows 10, How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords in Windows 10, How to find WiFi password in Windows 10, How to View Saved WiFi Passwords on Windows 7, 8, & 10, How To View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords In Windows 10,