Create Unremovable Folder Without Any Software
Create Unremovable Folder Without Any Software For Windows OS, we have lots of tools and security feature available to protect our files and folders from unauthorized access. We can lock them in a hidden vault using software like Folder Lock, put a password on folders/files using Password Folder and many powerful locker software
In this post, we create Undeletable Folder in Windows 7 and 10 PC. No one can delete this folder except you.
Most of the Peoples are not aware that it is possible to create Undeletable, Unrenamable folder in windows without any software. To Test, this concept just follows simple steps given below.
Try to make a new folder in windows & give it name con,aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 you won’t be allowed to create a folder with above-mentioned names. Because they are reserved words in windows.
How To Create Undeletable And Unrenamable Folders ?
- Go to Start and then Click on Run
- Type cmd & hit enter.
- Remember you cannot create Undeletable & unrenamable folder in your root directory (i.e. where the windows is installed) That means you can’t make this kind of folder in C: drive if you installed windows on C:
- Type D: or E: and hit enter
- Type md con\ and hit enter (md – make directory)
- You may use other words such as aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 instead of the con in above step.
- Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
- Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will show the error message.
How to delete that folder ?
- It is not possible to delete that folder manually but you can delete this folder by another way mentioned below.
- Open Command Prompt
- Type D: ( if u created this type of folder in D: drive) & hit enter
- Type rd con\ (rd – remove directory)
- Open that directory and the folder will not appear because it is removed.
so thts all guyss its simple ….so try it now:):)